Labels

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

electric is important !

yesterday,
that was my wonderful day in UKm,
on the evening,
around 3pm, maybe, i forgot,
i slept alone in my room,
because i don't have any classes,
but why i feel unhappy to continue my sleep,
sweat started flowing on my forehead,
so, i wiped it,
I'm asking to myself,
why today is so hot ?
I'm all muddled up !
my eyes staring at the fan,
"why you are not move ?"
"hey, move ! move ! "
"i still wait for you,my lovely fan ."
but, nothing happened.
the fan is not moving,
"i hate you, fan"
hey ,what's going on ?
who switch off that fan ?
"Ash..!" i cried.
"please don't bother my sleep!"
but,
no one will hear it.
ash...!who cares,right ?
so, i sitting on the edge of my bed,
i still blur,
i rubbing my eyes,
i stand up, i went out from my room,
i never thought to check the switch,
i went to the toilet,

in toilet, i wash my face,
then, back to my room,
i look around,
and, i looked at another room,
who opened their door,
i looked  at their fan,
their fan also didn't move,
like my fan,
'now i understand why ... ' i whispered.
i nodded my head, three times,
blackout back again ?
oh no !
how can i do my assignment ?
how can i charges my phone ?
how can i do all my work ?
when night comes,
it's getting dark !
now, i'm realize,
the electric actually important in my life !
i have to appreciate it !
i will not waste an electric again !
thanks a lot, electric,
previously,
you always make my life easy and comfortable,
and now,
i hope you still with me again,
please, come back to my life, electric,
come back to ukm,
we are really need you !
we love you !








No comments:

Post a Comment