Labels

Thursday, October 17, 2013

7 weeks in UKM ?

Actually,
UKM is not my first choice at UPU,
But I still feel grateful entered to this university,
Because it is really near to my house
It's hard for me to accept UKM in my life,
Because I actually feel very stressed in here,
I have to do all the things alone,
I have to rush to do my assignment,
I have to sit for 3 hours for one class,
And,
The most important thing is,
Without a laptop,
I don't know about any activities in iFolio,
I just know a new information from my friends,
Maybe it's my mistake,
I'm not hard-working to go to PTSL,
Maybe,
I have to work hard,
To survive here,
I'm not meant that I hate UKM,
But,I still need time to love it,
I still learn it,
As people said,
It's difficult to accept a new things in our life,
And I also do the same thing,
UKM is innocent,
This is all started on me,
I'm the one who is not teach myself to love it,
But I know,
One day,
I will love it so much,
Maybe,I still haven't found true and best friends here,
Which can give me strength,
And I know,
One day,
Allah will give me a true and best friends,
And I also hope that I can become a good friend,
I know,
Have many friends are good,
But a true and best friend is difficult to find,
But I tried to make myself feel happy here,
Because I know,
This is the place where I should understand,
How the buddies is.






No comments:

Post a Comment