Labels

Saturday, September 28, 2013

The World Leader ?

"wow!" I said.
Why I said like that ?
Do you know why ?
This is because there's someone who is 'wow'
'Wow' that I mean is a leader of the world.
I always dreamed to be like him.
Sometimes,
I asked to myself,
How he can do a lot of work like that ?
Can I do the same things like him?
As usual, the answer is "I still can't."
But,
If I had the chance to be like him,
I want to make this world more colorful!
The buildings- a house, a restaurant, a factories and more,
I want to paint all buildings in this world,
To be more colorful,
Because this will make everyone persistence to continue their work,
Because the surrounding around them is full in color,
I believe that they'll create more new and good idea,
With wonderful idea,
they can continue to develop this world,
When their mind are always serene.
Is that good, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment