Labels

Sunday, September 29, 2013

My inspiration ?

Today,
I'll story you about the person I'm inspired,
Why she is my inspiration ?
The reason is I like her blog,
Why I like her blog ?

First of all,
I want to introduce her to you,
She is a wife and mother of three nice daughters,
She is a part time nurse,
She enjoy sewing, reading, home decorating,
And the most point why I liked her is,
She really enjoy spending time with her family,

Her blog is quite simple but attractive,

She is very proud and love her family,
This is because,
She always write about her daughters and other family,
She also really happy of her marriage.

The background of her blog look likes she is a loving mother,

Her post is also not boring,

And,

If you want to recognize her more,
You can follow her blog,




No comments:

Post a Comment